Dambusters - The Perfect Approach
Squadron Leader Henry 'Dinghy' Young and his crew, flying Lancaster ED887 AJ-A, make the perfect approach against the Mohne Dam, releasing their Upkeep right on target and ultimately creating a small breach that led to the dam's destruction. Meanwhile up ahead, Guy Gibson and 'Mick' Martin engage the enemy anti-aircraft positions from both sides of the dam.
Overall limited edition of 200 No's 1-150 signed by the artist £50
30 Artist's Proofs signed by the artist £65
Remarques may be available, please contact Mark for details.
Below you can see a timelapse film of this picture being painted from start to finish;
- PRINT INFORMATION
- Image size:63cm x 31cm (25" x 12")
- Overall size:70cm x 38cm (27" x 15")
- Limited edition of:150 + 30 Artist's Proofs
- Product code:P236Year published:2018
- ORIGINAL PAINTING INFORMATION
- Original painting size:48" x 24"
- Original painting price:
- Original painting status:sold