East Coast Intruder
In the early hours of 8th May 1941, Fw Wilhelm Lettenmeier's Dornier Do17Z-10 R4+GK of 2/NJG2 was intercepted over The Wash by a 25 Squadron Beaufighter whilst on a night intruder mission against RAF bomber bases. The crew of Beaufighter T4634 spotted the Do17 against the brightly moonlit cloud below and after a short combat saw the Dornier spiral down in flames to crash near Boston.
Print number 12 in the RLM Collection.
The original painting is for sale, please CLICK HERE for more details.
- PRINT INFORMATION
- Image size:53cm x 34cm (21" x 13")
- Overall size:59cm x 42cm (23" x 16")
- Limited edition of:250 + 50 Artist's Proofs
- Product code:RLM12Year published:2018
- ORIGINAL PAINTING INFORMATION
- Original painting size:30" x 20"
- Original painting price:£4200
- Original painting status:For Sale