RAF Fighter Command Spitfires take off at dawn to deploy to a forward airfield near the south coast of England at the height of the Battle of Britain.
The summer of 1940 was a time of little sleep for 'The Few' as they maintained a constant state of readiness from dawn until dusk and flew up to five sorties a day against the massed formations of Luftwaffe bombers and fighters crossing the Channel.
150 Fine art prints, signed by the artist. £50
30 Artist's Proofs, signed by the artist. £65 (SOLD OUT)
- PRINT INFORMATION
- Image size:63cm x 30cm (25" x 12")
- Overall size:70cm x 38cm (27" x 15")
- Limited edition of:150 + 30A/Ps + 20 Remarques +10 Double Remarques
- Product code:P146Year published:2014
- ORIGINAL PAINTING INFORMATION
- Original painting size:
- Original painting price:
- Original painting status: