To Fight Another Day
Pilot Officer W C 'Bill' Watling of 92 Squadron struggles to bale out of his burning Spitfire P9372 after being bounced by Messerschmitt Bf109s off Camber Sands on 9th September 1940. Bill managed to escape with burns to his hands and face, whilst his Spitfire crashed just inland near East Guldeford.
This print includes a panel on the right hand side which tells the story of the pilot Bill Watling and his sporting achievements at Elizabeth College Guernsey The panel can be trimmed before framing or left in place.
150 Fine art prints, signed by the artist. £50 30
Artist's Proofs, signed by the artist. £65
- PRINT INFORMATION
- Image size:50cm x 33cm (20" x 13")
- Overall size:71cm x 43cm (28" x 17")
- Limited edition of:150 + 30 Artist's Proofs
- Product code:P206Year published:2017
- ORIGINAL PAINTING INFORMATION
- Original painting size:
- Original painting price:
- Original painting status: